Whenever people visit they always ask me where I bought my furniture and home accessories. So today I wanted to share some of my finds with you guys! I decided to start a post series called Shop My Style where I will go through a room in my home and round up pieces that will help you achieve the look. One of my favorite spaces in my home is my living room. I love it! I just love being in there. So why not start there? This room is really close to my heart because I curated most of the items by savvy shopping. It is where I spend the evenings with my family and entertain family & friends. I truly love every piece in that room. Some things are vintage and/or thrift store finds … but I think I’ve found some design dupes that are pretty close and will work just as well in your own home!
Shop My Style
This post may contain affiliate links. You can check my disclosure for more info!
Shop My Style – Living Room
- Rug – The nuLOOM Vintage Tosha Rug, Turquoise, is the statement piece that grounds the space at a generous size of 8′ x 10′.
- Coffee Table – Cosmopolitan Coffee Table by ZGallerie. This is my exact table. It is very hard to find a X-Base Coffee table like this one. It is stunning!
- Side Table – Eurø Style Sandor Clear Glass Top Side Table, Chromed Steel Base
- Chair – My chair is custom. It was a discount find and then reupholstered with a hair on cowhide. This Powell Company Batik Framed Chair, Pearl Black is close in styling.
- Sofa – Simmons Micro Fiber Taupe Full Size Sofa Sleeper
- Pillows – SET OF 2 Euphoria Cushion Covers Pillows Shells Light Weight Dyed Stripes Teal Color 20″ X 20″
- Lamp – I covered my lamp with ribbon for a more custom look, but this Euro Style Collection Lisboa Tripod Metal Body Modern Floor Lamp, White is just like it.
- Tray -My tray was a thrift store find and then I painted it green. This Bamboo Tray For Tea Sets and Sake Sets LG is just like it.
- Fur Pillow – Brentwood 18-Inch Mongolian Faux Fur Pillow, Natural
I love Bamboo!
- Bamboo Side Table – I customized my table with a deep red spray paint. This Bamboo End Table is a perfect match.
- Bamboo Shades – Cordless Woven Wood Bamboo Roman Shade Tortoise Shell (35×64)
- Star – Deco 79 Metal Wall Star, 24-Inch, 18-Inch and 12-Inch, Set of 3
- Wall art Print– Graffiti Gerbera Art Poster Print by Christina Lazar- schuler, 20×20 (Unframed)
- Faux Turtle Shell – My turtle shell is a discontinued item by Nate Berkus. This White Turtle Shell Molded Plaster Wall Hanging can be painted whatever color suits your aesthetic.
- Starburst Mirror – Safavieh Home Collection Shanira Mirror, Gold
- Feather Wreath – Zucker Feather Products Rooster Schlappen with Peacock Eye and Sword Wreath, 18-Inch
- Silver Lamp – My lamp was a thrift store find that I painted silver. This lamp Clear Customizable Round Glass Table Lamp w/Fabric Shade, would be a great stand in and if you want, spray in interior silver with this mercury spray paint.
- Yellow Throw – I made my throw with a soft fur-like fabric. The Sova by SLPR Soft Throw Blanket (50″ x 60″, Yellow) is a great option for the same look.
There you have it! How do you like my room? Can you tell my favorite color? It’s in there. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my living room.