Every year Pantone introduces it’s Color of the Year. This year it is fresh and sets the mood for springtime. Greenery is as crisp as an apple and as fresh as the morning dew. This color really does bring the outdoors in. So I thought it might be fun to see how we could bring in this fun color in our interiors this year.
15 ways to incorporate the Pantone
Color of the Year
- Look at this stylish pillow! The modern geometric pattern makes this welcome in the bedroom or living room.
- This pillow is just too much fun! The tree silhouette with a little black bird seems to beckon Spring.
- Ok, one more pillow. I love this lady pillow. I just might have to add this to my collection. The beautiful graphic makes it my FAVORITE PICK.
- This tufted chair is just so sweet. Can’t you just see yourself enjoying your favorite book or a cup of tea all snuggled up in this chair?
- A cable throw would easily bring the color greenery into your room.
- This 4-piece appetizer plate set is just so cute. I would use these to serve sides or even chips & salsa during the big game.
- Remember that cup of tea? Well here is the perfect teapot to serve it from. Tea for two anyone?
- How about a fresh green dish drying rack? This one gives you a little more space for drying out glasses.
Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware has been around for generations. This casserole would be a welcome addition to just about anyone’s kitchen.
- How cute is this set of 4 stoneware ramekins? You could serve just about anything in these cute little things and it would taste good.
- Get your furry babies in on the greenery craze. Check out this adorable cat bowl. I want this and I don’t even have a cat.
- What about this cute dog bowl? I love that it seems ergonomic in addition to the fun color.
- Who couldn’t use this magnetic bulletin board?
- This cute leaf vase will happily hold even wildflowers and look good.
- Not feeling the whole greenery crazy for your interior? No problem. How about a handmade ring to bring this color into your life this year?
But wait, there’s more! Here’s a couple more ways to bring Greenery into your life this year.
Why not take greenery to the wall? I spotted this in December’s issue of HGTV Magazine. They are called WallSlicks. They come in lots of fun colors and widths and you don’t even need to pull out the tape or paint brushes. Best of all they are temporary. So when you are done with the stripe phase, just peel it right off.
How about giving something you already have a new life with this fun color? Look I found this spray paint that is greenery in a can. Go find a candlestick, tray or anything else that can use a color revamp and bring it on trend with a shot of spray paint.
So there you have it. My take on how to use the Color of the Year – Greenery. Do you think you might try bringing in this color into your interior this year? Leave me comment below and let me know how.